Thursday, May 29, 2008

Some Photo's of the Day

When Polaroid announced that they are stopping their instant film production, I felt an uncertain pang of sadness. Sure digital compact will make sharper images, might even be faster with the current wireless photo printer, but Polaroid has a certain nostalgia. I admit though that I rarely use my polaroid camera (courtesy to Da Fonz' granddad) however I always like the smudgy colour pictures that you can only get from polaroid. Today I found a blog where a fellow kept on taking polaroids everyday for 18 years. The pictures range from his daily mundane activities, birthday parties to the effect of cancer towards him. It is just amazing to browse through because each pictures are put chronologically and you can follow his story: Some Photos of That Day.

No comments: