Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Call for fashionable orthopedic shoes

Dear beloved readers, have I told you that women shoes are currently the bane of my existence? I have stay at bed today because I can’t even walk without feeling a searing pain up on my left heels. Apparently my flat supposed-to-be sensible shoes are not properly fitted, the soles are too thin and they do not provide adequate support (said the expert). This is when I thought that I am being wise by not wearing high heels too often! I will have to resort into wearing orthopaedic shoes or gel pad to soften the pressure. Imagine the horror of wearing those ugly shoes! Why can’t we have fashionable pretty shoes which are friendly towards our general health? The cutest one that I can find (bless the miracle of internet connection) is a ballerina from Crocs, but can’t we have any other options? What if I need dressier shoes? Give me more choice!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Look no further than The Orthotic Shop for Stylish Orthopedic Shoes I just wrote an article in the blog there featuring the Aetrex brand of shoes. Check them out and let me know what you think.