Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Shoes on vending machine

Yesterday, as I was forced to walk from my office to the station on my high heels, I couldn’t help but wish that there were someone selling flat ballerina shoes or sneakers along the way. It would have been heavenly to swap my stylish but torturous heels with nice sensible shoes; alas it was just my desperate wish. Don’t you think that it is more convenient if you can get a pair of shoes just like a candy bar? “Ping-ping”, I can smell a new business opportunity! Unfortunately, other has used this idea. This morning, I found out that Onitsuka is selling their sneakers via vending machine in UK, and Reebok has done it too. So much for me turning into a business pioneer, but then I wonder, what if the size doesn’t fit? Can you return the shoes? However, I do think that it is a great way to promote your brand.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe if the heels can be flexibly unattached and re-attached, it can solve high-heels problem in some certain level. Target market: women the age between 17 and 35 who use high heels only for ordinary occasions. Who needs high heels when situation forced you to run or walk fast?