Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Compiling online treasure

Websites are getting cooler and cooler these days so I find myself getting harder to be impressed. However there are several websites that pique my curiosity. They are visually pleasing and cool design-wise so do come and visit them. If you have more web links, I will definitely welcome the extra info!
All State Garage
I’m not a motorcycle enthusiast but the video of the team building a bike from scratch to finish is rather amazing.
Whippet Grey
I love the pop-out card idea for each ambiance: Curious Object, Secret Garden, The Den, and Scrummy Treats.
Dodge Quest
A promotional game for Dodge Quest Project Committee, you will help Koronet to attain his goal to propose and woo Lucy. The 2D display brings me back to my Mario Bross day.
Help the Honey Bees.com
Cute honey bees!
Starbucks Coffee at Home
Starbucks Coffe at Home demonstrates that there is a range of coffee to fulfill everyone’s taste. They even help you to decide on your perfect coffee.

No comments: